Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TUESDAY WITH DAZ.

Yesterday was a self-proclaimed day off for me.
Slept like nobody's business till the sun shone on my ass.
Then headed to Regent to teach my juniors.
Sectionals for two hours.
Afterwards was dinner with a few including Jama followed by Bn Band Concert at night.

Concert was a blast definitely. For the first half, brought to us by different ensemble groups.
Then it was photo session time with people I haven't seen for long.

PHOEBE!

Hanis, we went through tough times and happy moments together, be it overseas or locally.

Asmah, been through a lot with her too.

PIG pig pig pig PIG.
Finally another nice shot with Yinjie. Oh yes, and the 10dollas/5dollas HUG. :DAnd definitely not forgetting fidah, the real good hidden talent she had for that night.
The trumpet alumni. fitri,bettina,myself and shermaine. (W/o Yonglin and Asmah)
And another shot with bettina.
By the time the concert ended it was late already.
Had supper with Charles, and we had an hour conversation purely on BAND.
Shall end off with this picture:

"eh Daz, let's make funny faces."
"why?"
"I thought you like????"
Makes me (: and go woooohhhhhhhlalaaaa~
p/s: I wanna play 1812 Overture!

No comments: