Monday, January 14, 2008

2nd Part of SUNDAY/ HAPPY 2nd Week

Yay, finally philyouth practise resumes after a long 4 months break.
Before I attended practise, I meet Thaijin, Jerrick and Dickson. Yes, it was at Daz and Thaijin's favourite hangout place at potong pasir.
Just a short conversation together due to time constraint.
Jerrick giving a weird look :/
Am glad, to meet SISSIE again. Because I promised to meet her long ago! :D


And I was fifteen minutes late for sectionals.
Sectionals was rather fruitful with tutor from Philwinds. (woops, I forgot his name!)
Meet some new faces joining Philyouth like Anchun, Shaun..
And I get to see Val Piggyyy!

Had a debrief afterwards. I was super elated to see everyone again. :D
Then the same old clique had dinner at KFC.
Thanks to Jerrick, I got a treat. :D
Looking forward to next week, there'll be more to join us then.

HAPPY 2nd WEEK.
Why the word, happy? 'Cos down with one week of school already. WOooo.
So I woke up this morning at 6am.
To practise buzzing. Hhahaa, yeah you're not the one who thinks I'm mad too.
Headed to school at 9am for MATHS UT4. The very last one. YAY YAY!
School was fine today.
Hardly ended class early and today was one of the times we ended early. (even if it's just five minutes early)
So the first thing I did when I returned home was to practise trumpet.
Then do some planning for sectionals and individuals.
Turning in early.

No comments: