Saturday, January 05, 2008

SAT=BAND DAY

So I was home the whole of yesterday due to my weak immune system :/
Down to Regent this morning. (As you can see from the caption)
New dance steps thanks to the creative miemie.
Beginning to see everyone getting in step and coordinating well.

The twins were really adorable holding their cornets like guns. (not shown here)
Lunch was at Lot1 as usual, this time round with a new member, jess. :D
The first group headed to Anyu's place for movies, while we went to JH's place.
The brass quintet was having a practise session.


While the others were painting the banner.
Then we headed outside for a baseball-style ball game thanks to jordan's crazy idea.
Home Sweet Home afterwards, had a light dinner and clearing of unwanted piles in my room.

Chanced upon all the letters given to me by different people.
Back in Secondary school, it was kind of trendy to write letters.
I used to write to my band seniors like Yan Xiong, Benjamin, Yiting and more.
It was rather fun, anticipating for replies, passing letters to one another in school.(We have different recess though)
And I remembered the longest reply was a month from Benjamin!
I recalled, I even managed to discover who was my SecretPenpal senior even before it was officially revealed!
These are all sweet memories kept in my box now. Surely everyone do have this moments in your life I guess.

Anyway, I'm left with a day before school resumes! I thought I would enjoy myself even more for the last few days but since I'm ill, I stay home most of the times. On the positive note, attending their practises isn't that bad afterall. :]

No comments: