Monday, January 28, 2008

Bye YOUUUUU OLD WAVY HAIR.



Definitely when the old goes, the new comes!

So I got a brand new hairstyle. Guess it really suits my personality, and like what the hairdresser mentioned, it's weird. She didn't come across this before. I'll be the first then. (:
Furthermore, I'm sick of having long, wavy hairstyle which irritates me most of the time! :/

I remembered when I was way back in Secondary school, I used to have different hairstyles almost every month! How cool was that. 'Cos I love experimenting new hairstyle for myself, and I dislike having long hair, because there's only one style to it. While for short hair, there can be many different styles too.

Back to today, I didn't attend school, not because that I woke up late.
But I have a lot of incomplete tasks to do!
Like this:


That's right! Went for a swim in the hot sunny noon alone. Not that I'm a loner, but because I will have the chance to focus on myself.

Afterwards was meeting with some bandies before going home for practise. Am sleeping real early. Looking forward to tomorrow~

No comments: