Friday, January 11, 2008

DAZ LOVES PEANUT BUTTER!

Science faci came to class during break specially to give us this:

Though I dislike peanut butter, but this is really yummy. It melts in your mouth once you eat it!
I ate like 4 pieces? Hahha. 'Cos I stole my friends'.

Lesson was boring without HAIWEI(faci). On top of that, the problem sounded so tough. :/
Anyway, I installed Sims2 into my laptop in class today.
Yay! I created 2 characters,(DAZZIE and YEANNIE) and I can't wait to see the two marrying! (It will take place in a long time because they are roomies for now)
Then, I'll invite you people to my wedding! :)

Wesley actually plugged in his bass into the class's speakers and it was so cool.
Here's Suresh Sir playing on the bass and at the same time singing.

We're down with a week for school.
Dynnie's getting crazier.
"I just did it like a mongggkey (monkey).
Von, Don & Daz nodding head vigorously.
@ W1 café.
I almost raped Daz on the couch for laughing at my (I won’t want to say it here.)"
Extracted from Dynnie's diary.

Jordan is getting mad-der at dynnie for her LANGUAGE. He's not gona befriend dynnie till she learns her lesson!
While Vonnie is becoming more feminine which shocked us.
So after presentation, left to Regent for the band performance.

Before that, Jordan and I went to explore and learn much about other CCAs. (we were like the cute little sec1s looking for CCAs, haha) And I drew all of these and thanks to the Entreprenur Club which makes tags at a dollar each and 3 for $2. (this is how you make business)


Wanted to draw more for some others, but the booth was closing :(

Then at the Life Science club booth, they have this colourful test tubes. :D

Thanks to MISS SU, I learnt how to play Touch Rugby. We had a three on three match in the front part of the canteen. Jordan, Steph and I versus Miss Su, Jonathon and another girl. It was tedious but somewhat technically fun. And the score was, 3-0. Surprisingly, we were the one who scored 3 thanks to all the tactics Jordan came up with.

So the three of us had a shot again. My hair was ugly because it was taken after the game. Noel and Suhaila.
Zhenjun said he looks a litle girlish over here. But I like~
She loves biting me 'cos I'm fleshy. Hahha.

This nokia 5610 phone of mine really sucks. The photos here were all taken with my phone. It looks either distorted or weird. :/ I think I'm gona send my phone for checkup tomorrow.(if the queue's short)


I like this picture of myself, and people asked me "How did you do it?"


p/s: I'm still texting MISS SU since 8pm! We have lots to talk about man. Here comes another mature advicer~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last pic : seriously. Hahah