Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TO SCHOOL.

For this week, this was the very first and shall be my last lesson I attended.
-Cognitive Processes and Problem Solving II.


To be honest, I still can’t remember every of my facilitators’ names!
Chinese names are so difficult to remember.


Thanks HUIPING.



Back to today. First part of class was really dead boredom.
Lunch was with Sherman, Leonie and Dyne.
Sherman introduced us the Indonesian BBQ foodstall.
Quite a large portion and it’s an affordable three dollars and fifty cents.

Thereafter, thanks to Suresh who brings joy and laughter to the class.
He randomly sang a few of his NPCC songs, and we literally echoed after him.
There came a few secondary school kids loitering outside our class.
So we went out and echoed after whatever Suresh sang.
You know what was the next thing?
The kids left! HAHA.


At the end of the day, we took several shots as usual.


awwh, they so gona miss me!


e36k. :D

No comments: