Monday, January 21, 2008

BEFORE I SET OFF...

Woke up slightly earlier just to have honeystars with white milk for breakfast!
And also did a little of practise before I leave for school.

Ahaha. candid shot of NENIE in action!
Without my clique, I wonder how I survive in class daily.
On the other hand, laptop is where it comes in handy too.

Seeing how well my friends get along makes me smile too. Went jogging in the evening.
Then practise before I had dinner.

Yesterday had philyouth sectionals. Learnt a lot from Lookit. I have to express my gratitude towards shaun for guilding me along. :) Anyway, Val got the same kind of purse as me but different character.

FIDAH I MISS YOUUUU!
And on Saturday after band, we played rugby and basketball.

Got myself tanned after that two hours. :/

Last 2nd UT tomorrow!
Another 9days!

No comments: