Sunday, January 27, 2008

says, "Bye to weekends again."

Saturday, it was resumed a long practise day, 9am-3pm.
And I got a chance to see my sec1s juniors, and one of them is as crazy as me. *laughs*
So is it fated that every year, there bound to be a crazy junior?
Taught two of them individually on the basics though.
Practised by myself then.


Woorah, finally we had the Trumpet Section Lunch, including Joseph and Dris.
Next up was barely an hour of sectional.
Didn't work much in details. Mm.

And thanks to ANYU who got me Seaweeds from her Japan vacation!
Then we hang out at Lot1. So another photo with hctib. It's been a while,yes.
In the evening, we went for Mus' Art Wind Orchestra Concert at Victoria.
Guess who we went with? Two of our very Sec1 juniors~

So she's the one whom I said she's crazy, Limin. (:

She's just like me, who talks to any strangers anywhere.

Then for supper, we had Ba Chor Mee! Obviously, this isn't my noodle because I never take any noodles that's yelloooowww in color. Awwwww.

Tuck in!

Back to practising, back to ABC.

p/s: I don't wanna go school tomorrow! :/

No comments: