Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HAVE YOU EVER ..

Look at this picture below. What cross your mind first when you look at it?


" Yah, it's just milo balls with milk. "






Mmm.


















Okay, what about a closer look?

It's BANANA MILK!
Don't yuck me, it's an experimentation. Heh. (I did apply what's being taught in school just now)
So don't think that, cornflakes can only be eaten with white milk.
Okay, I admitted that I replaced milk with milo before. :D




Do you know that I try to avoid fried food as much as I can?
Because I always thought that it's unhealthy.
So last night I had dinner with bandmates.
I wanted to try something different. So I had fish and chips.
And I wonder what are the chips?
If chips meant fries, then why isn't chicken cutlet named as chicken cutlet chips?
Just thinking a little deeper over here. Haa.
Ignore the black dots, it's pepper sprinkled all over.
It really looks appealing. Even when I see it now, I feel like gorging the picture down!!

School's wooper boring today due to a dull facilitator. Can you imagine, the whole class wasn't interested in the last presentation from the facilitator that she left the class without presenting??!! We're not to blame either. Anyway, once I got home, I did Buzzing Exercise for 30 minutes. Then off to a jog. :D I'm feeling H E A L T H Y today. In 30 minutes time, I'm catching my show.


I'm off to study for test tomorrow!

No comments: