Wednesday, January 09, 2008

RIMARDEI(thai) the lessons!

Went to school with dynnie and she turned so crazy(watch the 9pm show?), and bullied me.
"Because Jordan is not here right? That's why you're doing so."
"Please don't tell Jordan." HAHA.
She was full of energy in the morning, tried to entertain us but failed.
Then, finally after the First Meeting, she fell asleep.
Can't blame her for that though, because the lesson is dull.
On top of that, we got a boring facilitator who always tries hard to entertain us.

What's more, we got lots of absentees.
Because it's towards the end of semester I guess.

During 2nd break, we played with Sims2 Seasons on Dyne's laptop.

So we came up with purely the DVD family. More of friends I guess.

Don't they resemble us? Or rather, very much like our own character man.

So I went home to S L E E P after a tedious day in school.
And there's UT4 tomorrow! I can't wait, 'cos it's number 4 which means the very last!

Anyway, the other day broDYLAN got me a top. And BYE ALL!

No comments: