Friday, January 25, 2008

EXPIRED X.

Sorry for the late update.
I was really caught up with my daily routine.
-Practising, Jogging, School, Bands and updating of schedule.
After the next 5 weekdays, I can cancel out 'School' and focus more on other stuffs.
Let me know if there's any recommendations for jobs.
Anyway, thanks to my classmate, I got a job as Camp Instructor for two camps.
When there's holiday, there will be even more programmes lined up.
-Jobs, Chalets, Outings, Bands, Catching up with friends, Spending more time with family....
Don't you realise it's a pattern? The usual things we do for holiday.
Life's just like thattttt.
I guess during the holiday, I want to do something very crazy and extraordinary.
Any idea?

Back to today,
So this was the promotion we got from our facilitator in order to achieve an A for today.


It was doopie cute when he presented this slide to us.
Surely I won't attain an A for today since I left class halfway. :/


Dyne was dressed kind of formally today. (cancel her shorts)

But Jordan missed it since he didn't attend school.
So this photo was specially for him. Hahha.

Here's Juff with dyne.


Just yesterday, Rp has its own Career Fair'08.
It seems like that kind of Jobs Fair held in Suntec Exhibition Hall.
This was the map.
Different companies such as the Air Force, Jobsfactory, Raffles Hotel, CAAS...
Just look at the crowd!

The other day during break time, I attended my first ever talk in a theatre.
This caucasian can speak perfect Chinese and better than any typical Singaporeans.
The DVD.
And finally, here's another shot of us. The clique.
To end,

:D

No comments: