Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I have been attending school for the past two days!
Doesn't mean that I didn't attend school today.
It's because TODAY IS AN OFFICIAL DAY-OFF FOR Republicans!
Yesterday was the Offical Opening of RP, if you read the Straits Times.
Too bad, I didn't join in the wild party last night.
AM didn't come, so Gary Chia took over our class. He's so nice and sexy.
Our RJ was extended till today 12pm. There isn't any RJ question anyway, means we're allowed to reflect on anything! (Since yesterday's topic was REFLECT) Gary dismissed us as early as 4pm!
Afterwards I went for a movie - The Simpsons, with Noel and An Yu. It was too lame to laugh. But enjoyed that show. Go catch if you have not.
So today I had lunch with yvonne,junhao,noel and matthew.I went for a run just now.I feel so healthy. :D
Philharmonic Youth Winds Concert
5th August (This Sunday)
5pm
Singapore Conference Hall
$10
Interested,Please PM me (:
is this way i should be treated.
you took me for granted.
what a trusted friend.

No comments: