Sunday, August 12, 2007

TOBLERONES
Do you know there're Five flavours of Toblerones?

The snow-topped toblerone!

Seen people collecting toblerones or empty boxes of toblerones?

This is my collection!

I had Music Lesson with Ms Ng Chu Ying this evening.
Managed to cover certain things:
SOLFEGE, MELODIC SINGING, SIGHT SINGING, MUSIC IN UNDERSTANDING and half of Maria.
But my tone sucks :( :( :(
I felt rather nervous, though it wasn't the actual examination room.
Got to practise more!
Dinner together at yew tee, ended up staying to watch some chinese show till 9pm.
It was rather addictive. Heh.
OH OH OH, I haven't got my letter yet! Yet rebecca and dororin gotten theirs already.
Pray hard that my exam falls on the end of Sept and doesn't clash with Ms Ng's schedule. :D

That's all for today.

No comments: