Sunday, August 26, 2007

YAY I'M HAVING HOLIDAY NOW!

But it doesn't seems like a great holiday.
I have so much programmes coming up that I don't have time for myself.

1. Intensive band practises coming up.
2. Class Chalet 30aug,31st,1st sept.
3. Catch up with Chantelle Koh next week.
4. Bday celebration with exclassmates on coming Monday.
5. Self Practise for my pieces.
6. Work
7. Overnight mahjong session at Charles' place.
8. Build up SIMS relationship!

WOAHHHH. Can tell how busy I'm now?

So back to today.
I intended to stay up last night till this morning then head to regent.
Supposed to meet aaron,zhenjun and helmi at 6am YewTee Mac.
Supposed to meet liting and hazel for breakfast at 7am YewTee Mac.
BUT....
I fell asleep at 5am!
Many people called me, but i didn't pick up 'cos I was feeling too tired due to last night's game of SIMS.
So I missed regent trumpet sectionals ;(
I woke up at about 12pm actually.
Had lunch with melody and liting at KFC.
Then I went to darryl's place for mahjong with some of the bandmates.
So we played till all the tiles are being used up, thus realising that each of us took one another's tile. LOL.

Went to jane ong's church in the evening with her.
Headed to anyu's place at night.
We watched campus superstar together lah, including her mom.
After the show, I went home.
To end this post, see me smile and SMILE!

No comments: