Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC CHEW SHI DA!

I went to celebrate Eric's birthday with some of my ex-classmates.
Had our dinner at Botakjones (clementi).
It's Western American Food at very affordable prices!
The portion is quite big too.
What's so special is their menu!
It's printed in A4 size papers and the sheets are stapled together.
Worth trying!
There're also other outlets at Ang Mo Kio,Tuas,Depot Road and Toa Payoh.

Group Photo: Me,Audrey,Stef,Fesh,Darren,Eric,Xiangrui,Jordan,Hock,Jet.

Then we played pool at Clementi.
Audrey and Stephanie left early as they have exams on the coming week.
Played mahjong with Jordan, XiangRui and Eric at Eric's place.
They sent me home afterwards and by the time I returned home was 1am.
I'm feeling tired but I just couldn't sleep :/

I gona play sims2 the whole midnight.


No comments: