Monday, August 27, 2007

QUIZ
Since I got nothing to do, I'll just do the quiz on Charles' blog.

List out your Top 5 Birthday Presents you wish for:
1. More wishes that will surely come true!
2. Happiness for everyone
3. Better playing in trumpet
4. Travel around the world
5. 500 sets of different clothes :D

Answer the following questions:
1. The person who tagged you is:Charles Chia Meng Fong
2. Your relationship with him: Bandmate
3.Your 5 impressions of him: lame,noisy,very nice,understanding,cute(LOL)
4. The most memorable thing he has done for you: What can he do for me? :D
5. The most memorable words he has said to you: Erm,i can't remember.
6. If he becomes your lover, you will: laugh. He's charles leh,and i'm Daz leh.
7. If he becomes your lover, things he have to improve on will be: stop be OVER-sensitive lah. The mushier the better.WHAHHA.
8. If he becomes your enemy, you will: HATE HIM lah!
9. If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be: betrayed. Lol.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him now is: Play his FIFA game(which is with me now!)
11. Your overall impression on him is:He can be super nice to you!
12. How do you think people around you will feel about you: Very cheerful, and they will know 'cos im Daz leh (:
13. The character you love of yourself is:Able to crap and make cheer people around me!
14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself is:Being too sarcastic.
15. The most ideal person I want to be with is:Woo. A musician leh. :] I think some will know. i'm not lying!
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:I feel great for being loved and cared. Muacks! Ain't i sweet? (:
17. For people whom I've hurt: But still, I love you people. :D
19. Pass this quiz to 10 person that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1.Ong Hock Huey
2.Melody Ong
3.Rebecca Ng
4.Eu Jun Hao
5.Quah An Yu
6.Wong Thai Jin
7.Serene
8.Ang Yin Jie
9.Rafe Chuan
10.Kenneth brother (:

I shall not do the other half of the quiz 'cos it's just too lame.

Yay.Philyouth Gathering coming!

YayYay.Celebration for Eric's Bday tomorrow! (:

No comments: