Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TUESDAY
I slept so late last night, 'cos I couldn't sleep.
And I really think I got Insomnia.
And then, I missed Elaine's morning call and alarm.
My brother knocked my door at 830am and asked
" Don't you need to attend school? "
Rushed to school with my trumpet.
And seriously, carrying something bulky slows down my pace.
I met Shirley in the bus! She was late too.
So we were like walking super duper fast to our own class.
A minute after 914am I will be unable to enter class.
So I sat down and rest, then my faci asked " Where's your laptop? "
Told her that I didn't want to take my UT since I'm only left with 15 freaking minutes to complete my paper in a rush.
When I'm in a rush, I don't really use my brain, LOL.
Since my faci pursuaded me so much to do my test, I unwillingly set up my laptop and did the test in 10 minutes.

VB codes again. Damn. Freaking Boring and DRY module.
Some of my classmates just left class halfway through. (Can see how boring it is?)
lian kiat,minhui,daiyu,amin and zul.
During our break, we went to support our classmates for the DDR.
The girl who top was actually my primary sch mate and to think, I still remember her name!
During the 3rd meeting, we didn't present at all!
It's super hard that none of the teams can really get all the codes done.
So we started and ended with 6P.
Dismissed at 330pm.
My day ended with Band.
That jordan is just too crappy.

No Pictures for today.
Well actually there's , but i'm too lazy to load! :D

Oh yes! I received my letter.
My Exam falls on the 28th Sept (Friday)!
So I got more time to practise and at the same time, get my final book.

No comments: