Sunday, July 29, 2007

SHAOMING-prayground
JERRICK- suuger
DAZIREE- macflourry

Doesn’t the title looks interesting?
Heh, this was what happened last night at mac when people starts to mispronounce their words due to weariness.
Philyouth ‘Camp’ just ended.
I missed the morning combine on Saturday.
Hours of sectionals on Saturday noon.
Then I had dinner with my dad at Aljunied.
Specially arranged to meet him as I didn't bring enough cash with me.
Had combine in the evening till 10pm.
We were told that we can't stayover at SA.
Poor Jerrick already brought his sleeping bag along! Lol.
Shirin is so hilarious! Read Jerrick's blog to find out more!
So lazy of us to return home since we have to report early morning the next day.
A few of us like Val,Fidah,YL,Jerrick,Becky,Dor,Shaoming and I went to Serangoon’s MAC together until Huimin came.
While waiting for Huimin, many of us numbered our bars.
Val was so blur that she actually numbered a piece that is already NUMBERED.
How funny.
Anyway Huimin’s sis fetched us to her place.
Huimin was so confident and said the car could fit all EIGHT of us.
It was so cramp. A few of them took a cab instead while Jerrick,Shaoming,Val and I squeezed in the car.
By the time we reached her place was about 12plus.
Bathed, joked, crapped, took photos and talked.
Fidah kept on pushing me when I was sleeping beside her man.
But it was so cosy to be sleeping beside her. LOL :D
Was woken up the Val’s alarm- Folk Song Suite,
Followed by Yonglin’s Mom’s oldies,
Followed by Jerrick’s shouting in the early morning. -.-
Had to wait for so many people to bathe and get ready to leave.
Reached SA at 830am.
We were half an hour late man.
Had sectionals and I could just doze off anytime.
Feeling so sleepy.
After lunch we had combine till 3pm.
I went off to meet my juniors at lot1 for a short while before I returned home.
IM SO TIRED -> physcially and mentally.
and my poor LIPS is so tired and hurts me ;(

Oh well, I gona practise more on stability tempo for Noah's Ark and play through On A Shaker Hym tomorrow.
Practise 2 pieces per day!

Exactly A WEEK left.
Let's all do our best together!
FRIDAY AT JUNHAO'S HOUSE

No comments: