Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a fine day.
It has been raining so sudden recently.
I have been sleeping at weird timings recently, that makes me unable to wake up on time for school.
When I'm late, I don't attend school already.
Last week,I only went school once!
And also, many people are skipping school because holiday is nearing!
The rest of my days revolved around Bands.
from RWS to RPWS. :D

So.. Today I woke up at 1030am when the thunder roared.
I realised I was very late for rws so I didn't intend to go and decided to continue sleeping.
Noel called me and asked me to COME DOWN NOW. -.-
Wanted to get a cab to school since it's a heavy downpour.
Wasted my 10minutes of waiting for cab,no cab in SIGHT at all!
So I took a bus to school. Save some money!
Took them for sectionals on the final piece.
It sounded great! :]
AND my sec1s juniors are SO CUTE!
Had lunch at lot1 as usual.
Then some of us went town.

I bought my exam book at $32.
So in total, I've spent $100 on three books.
Afterall, it comes to a good use.

Our last stop was at JerryandBerry(According to Jordan).
LOL.
Headed home after that.
Just napped from 8pm to 11pm.
And my head hurts so much.
I'm feeling so hungry too. -.-

SAVING MONEY FOR:
-Boston Brass Concert
-Boston Brass Clinic
-Class chalet (if there's)

Thanks to MELODY for lending me SIMS2!

I can't sleep at night.
AHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH.

New blogskin next week. Stay tune!



Yvonne YEO :D

anyu and noel.

Donuts DONUTS! Junhao and Noel.
:D arent we sweettt
SWEETER. Lol.
THE MOST GAY PHOTO

No comments: