Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nothing special in particular.
So I shall just post up some old photos found in my archive.
Enjoy and drop me comments!

Eric chew. Some of my classmates were all hiding behind him, and its difficult to get 7 people hiding behind one person. Heh.
Left to right: Felicia.Me.Fadz.Jet.Eric. On our way to Jane Ong's wedding!
Didot.Ren.Daz.Fadz. We were at the airport sending Mengyi off.
Tetra II. My group (: L to R(Top): Jiaxing,Me,Dris,Sean,Zhenjun
L to R(Bottom): Yuting,Cheryl,Asheika

Valerie and Me. My piggy Sis. Lol.
Fadz and I.
Audrey Janice Felicia Me Stephanie
Me.Jiaxing.Xiong. We went for a party together!
Brass Septet- Yvonne,Suhaila,Gangyuan,Jordan,Charles,Catherine,Me.
When hock huey and noel were in sec1, I brought them to a band concert!
Before awards day concert! Rebecca,Jordan,Gangyuan,Charles.
After Camp tetra II. Diwadeb and Digambar.
Trumpet section after the graduation concert.
East Coast! Zhenjun and Bettina!
Me.Benjamin.Bettina.Jordan.
My good old' buddes -Jordan and Charles!
We were still young man.
After attending a concert. How sweet we're!

No comments: