Sunday, August 12, 2007

A DAY @ ANYU's PLACE
It feels weird without having band practise on Saturday morning.
So I spent my early morning.. SLEEPING!
I'm sure all, or should i say, ALMOST ALL love sleeping! :]
But anyway, I slept at 4am last night.
And to think I woke up at 12pm today!
So I spent the first half of my day:
eating , watching tv, msn chats.
Basically, Relaxing at home!
It just feels great, 'cos it's just so peaceful at home.
Next time I should show some pictures of my house, 'cos its simply too beautiful.
Evening, I meet some bandies out.
Had movies and dinner at Anyu's Place!
Pictures taken:
Four Colours!
So, this was our dinner! NOODLES!

four of us- Jen.Noel.Hockie.Daz :D Study study study!
The serious side of Hockie. :]
Relaxing.

Remember to tag me! (:

TILL THEN,

No comments: