Monday, August 20, 2007

CHEESE FONDUE PIZZA AT HOME
I had PIZZA for supper after I reached home today after work!
It's because I missed out my aunt's Pizza treat for my family. :(
She packed one whole cheese fondue pizza for my y.bro and me.

Very tempting right! :p
Look at how crispy and fleshy!
Oh yah, my elder brother got a hair cut. If you notice, it slants upwards. How sexy!


This afternoon, I played Sims2 tutorial mode.
LOL. it's so darn funny.
You have to control their lives;
to the toilet, to eat, to sleep, to kiss, to hug, to flirt, to exercise
and and and,
to MAKE BABY. -.-
How can you control someone to make BABY?
Oh yah, the sound the couple make is so so so -.- gosh.


EIGHT TIMES.
So I did update lah MELODY.
MELODY who plays SIMS daily (but not for the moment),
MELODY who reads POTTER books.
update lah MELODY MELODY MELODY,oh how MELODIOUS how harmony is. :D
I know my posts are more interesting than MELODY.
moohoooo, thats MELODY.

No comments: