Saturday, July 28, 2007

I feel darn tired.
I don't know what I have been doing lately.
For sure I can tell you, I didn't go school for 4 days.
I have been sleeping a lot. :/
Overslept, is the word.
So sorry to the classmates who have been giving me morning calls.
SORRY ELAINE,NABILA,ZARIFAH,MINHUI.
I'm beginning to have this 'disease'.
Only being able to sleep at late time,but unable to wake up in the morning.
Even my younger brother is also like that.
So when I woke up in the noon, I practise my trumpet.
This evening, MATTHEW , NOEL and I went to Junhao's place.
Supposed to watch Vacancy but Noel forgot to bring.
Took a number of photos. Shall post up another day.
We had Pizza for dinner.
Played card games, watched vcds.
Then left at about 1030pm since there's band practise tomorrow.
Returned home at about 1130pm.
Liting made a promise with me just now! :D
Okay, people.
Miss me ALOT.
'COS I will be away for PhilYouth Camp from Sat to Sun! (;

PHILHARMONIC YOUTH WINDS ANNUAL CONCERT
5TH AUG (SUNDAY)
5PM
SINGAPORE CONFERENCE HALL
$10 PER TICKET
LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! (:


thankyou darling ashley, i really need it.

No comments: