Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday.

and I have to thank Thaijin for giving me morning call! :]
Understanding Test in the morning.
It seems rather easy because it’s based on logical thinking.
And I had PRATA for breakfast :D :D :D :D :D
During the 2nd breakout, zarifah, nabila, minhui and me took a cab down to Kranji just for the This Fashion.
Bought bubble tea before we went back school.
Today faci didn’t come.
But relief faci, Sabrena is so cool lah!
We get to be faci and evaluate the other team.
Talked to EMILYTOH the chicken online.
I really can’t take it man. That girl. :/ chicken chicken’s hot!
Anyway thanks Elijah for the tag. You’re totally fabulous!
Went for Band with Jordan.
Went through Ross Roy and Believe.
The band has really improved.

And I reached home 10plus.

Super tired.
I miss you idiotic fool ;D

No comments: