Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friday:
The remaining 13 people in class for science module.
Awuh its’ boring but the rest of us managed to survive through that module.
After class I meet jiaxing and dehong.
Went to amk hub for dinner, bought flowers and headed to NYP concert.
It was an awesome concert. :]

Well done everyone (;
The words just cant describe the atmosphere of the concert.
I gave ANG YINJIE TWO WHITE TOBLERONES. :D
And I wanted to give rafe chuan teck hong a toblerone too but I don’t get to see him :/
Took photo with hong ghee too :D
And fahmi misses me a lot a lot a lot!
Sorry that I didn’t meet you after concert.
I saw my trumpet pioneer batch seniors – Lionel and kewei! ;D
We went home straight after concert since everyone was too tired.

Saturday:
Morning had band practice at Regent.
Sectionals a short while followed by combine.
Sat in for the juniors’ band and saw few of their test results.
Well done juniors! Continue to practice harder! :]
Lunch at lot 1 followed by a game of basketball.
Headed to anyu’s place for pool.
Awuh, the guys are so into POOL now especially Junhao.
Practice liting’s cornet and I think I sound so much better on cornet.
I have no idea why. :/ :/ :/
Though i'm so packed with activities, I managed to practice pieces for philyouth.
To think, this whole week (excluding Sunday), I practiced 4 out of 6 days, and I achieved quite a lot too. heehee.
But last week I practiced daily and achieved certain things like long notes and breathing.
You might be wondering why do I go into such basics stuffs,
But it builds me up more.
Making a habit to practice trumpet daily.
I should start practicing my pieces with becky soon.
TWO MORE MONTHS =less than 60 days.

Anyway, hangout at anyu’s place.
We took duperly crazy shots together, watched televison programmes together, fell asleep, laughed a lot, pillow fight ….
Anyu’s parents got us dinner.
2 whole chicken, French fries, nuggets, chicken wings.
Enough for a family.
But then we were unable to finish luh.
And while watching the television, zhengjie fell asleep in the living room as expected.
Left her place with zhenjun and hazel at about 1150pm.

I shall post up pictures soon.
Hopefully I’m able to wake up early.
Philyouth practice tomorrow!

I don’t know what words did I use to hurt you,
But I’m truly sorry little girl.


No comments: