Monday, July 09, 2007

Heh,I have to thank Wong ThaiJin for giving me morning call today!
She told me I wasted her 4 secs. Woah.
Faci didn’t come to school.
She didn’t turn up for three weeks already man.
During the first break, we went out of school to eat.
Actually nothing much, but I’m making a habit to update daily. :D
Heh. Class is fun but module is dry.
Headed home straight after class.
Took a long nap.
Bathed, then dinner.
I feel like eating PRATA and drinking Milkshake!
HAHA.


Oh yes, take a look at this :

So cool! Remember to off your lights :D



I'm deciding should I go SEG camp.



SEG- School of engineering in case you don't know. Didot asked me to go to make friends. But i think it's a waste of time and jordan's not going too. Moreover, we're no longer newbies 'cos half a semester just passed.

My classmates are attending ' Jammin' @ the United Music Party ' at RP on 31st July (when RP is officially opened) 530pm till night. It sounds rather cool. :D And we've got the tickets already.

Misses:

FADS. 4-10. Chantelle. NIGEL SIM ;D

No comments: