Saturday, July 21, 2007

THURSDAY:
Attended SNYO concert with Charles and Jordan.
The last time just the three of us went for a concert was two years ago.

This was the first time i heard Marche Slave in orchestra version live.
How cool.
Rating for overall: 4.5/5


FRIDAY:
I was feeling so tired,so I didn't attend school.
That jerrick called me like 10am when I was still sleeping. ;/
So in the noon, I went to Regent for band.
Noel,Hockhuey,Hazel and I had dinner at Liting's place.
We played MAHJONG and many card games.
I think that night was super crazy man.
Took a short video and some photos.
Left her place at 12am.
Sent Hockhuey and Noel home.
In the train with Hazel to South View station, I remembered liting was alone at home.
So I asked her if she wanna stayover my place instead b'cos i felt unsafe for her to be alone.
So it was around 1230am then.
I took a train back to Bangkit station to meet her.
And there wasn't any trains already.
Took a cab to my place.
Slept at 2am plus, woke up like 630am.

SATURDAY:
Morning was so rushed.
I had to use the hairdryer to blow her hair for her LUH!
I went to band at a later time.
Wanted to practise trumpet, but I taught some of my juniors instead.
So after band, there was a mini celebration for my birthday from my TRUMPET section.
I think the style of the celebration is super cute and funny.
Thanks to my trumpet juniorssss (;
And also to huijuan,ede,melody,liting and hazel. :D
Went to anyu's place with ting and hazel.
Then we fell asleep.
Went home in the evening to SLEEP.
Dinner with my MOM.
And she told me she wants to migrate to US.
I told her not to get birthday cake for me just now.
'Cos the dustbin will be fed by the cake.
So this is the first time i'm at home so early on Saturday.
So many a times, i'm not really at home, no time to spend with myself.
I feel so peaceful at home today!
Okay, people.
i'm turning 17 in less than 30minutes.

No comments: