Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday.

It rained in the morning.
That’s why there’s jam everywhere in Singapore, so class started late.
‘Cos we had to wait for the latecomers before we start class since there were so little people in class.
Zarifah didn’t come. Bing bang boom!
Had spaghetti for lunch.
Yay, I think my class really loves sentimentals when I played it in class :]
AMIN IS A FATTEST LOSER WHO LEFT HALFWAY DURING CLASS.
WHAT A CHICKEN BOYFRIEND.
Communication is fun as always , ‘cos of Mrs Audrey Tan ;D
She’s the coolest coolest duper facilitator!
Then i played the orchestra version of Canon in D, and she said
"oh that's the song played for my wedding. i feel like marrying again."
then we were like " marry again lah! "
HAHA.
Then jane also played that song to make her feel like marrying.
how funny.
P.S : Minhui and Daiyu. Please take good care of your own BODIES.
Went home straight after school.
Then practice trumpet for 30mins.
I dozed off for like two hours before I had a sumptuous dinner :D
Thanks to my mommy!
I just completed my RJ.
I want to change my blogskin soon!

Well. Why do you think in this way man?
I’m like missing you so much already.

No comments: