Tuesday, July 24, 2007


WOOOOO.
RP J.U.M.P -Jammin' @ the United Music Party is just next Tuesday!
I'm so looking forward to it!!
My classmates and i already gotten the tickets weeks ago.

Anyway, today's relief faci sucks and sucked.
She's the worst of the worst faci.
She talked so much, don't respect our opinions, and demanded so much.
Anyway, I ate korean food for dinner with noel and liting at Panjang Plaza!
It was so so so fun.
Noel queued up for DONUTS.
I dislike people who ................ :/
Oh yes. Cheryl Ma Ying Shuang (Noel's Sis) is becoming part of us man.
She uses words like Chick-ken, funny like bird, ashairmalibum, salawanbeam, palasing.
Haha! :D
She rocks my socks.
Cheryl must go for next week's concert okay!
Before I forget,
Philharmonic Youth Winds Annual Concert
5th August (Sunday)
5pm
Singapore Conference Hall
$10/ticket
Some pieces we're playing:
English Folk Song Suite
Noah's Ark
Pirates of the carribean
Poet and Peasant Overture
Concerto for Drumset and Concert Band
and so on.
Interested, please leave a tag!

I need to really practise harder.
Work harder for my high notes.
My tone.
More discipline daz.

No comments: