Thursday, July 12, 2007

YAY its’ finally Thursday.
Means weekends are round the corner!
Today had Communication UT.
Module : Enterprise.
Went to TPY to meet serene and we chatted a lot a lot till 7plus.
On the way back, I met Kenneth.
He still smsed me saying that he’s going home soon which was like 6plus.
Went to meet NIGEL SIM at his condo with some of his friends too.
Teeheee . chicken chicken chicken!

Yayyy! I’m meeting Kwa Jiaxing and Dehong tomorrow before we go down NYP for concert.
I’m like super duper excited to meet kwa jiaxing.
It’s been a long long long long long while since I last saw her.
She’so thick skin now lah.
She said she want to join our group the ‘Buay-Ba Ds’ consisting of Dehong and myself.

put it to an end, cause all good things come to an end. says:
LOL..okies..then tml the new member will get a photoshoot with the orignal creators of buay ba Ds

And this group was formed since sec2 luh.
Rather childish but think back, it’s fun and memorable okay!


JIAXING, daz loves you :D


YINJIE: I’ve already gotten your chocolates!

Oh yes, yonglin was talking to me online about the PhilYouth camp.
I’m looking very forward to it.
He was saying like we gona hangout on the first night then meet some other bn peeps and so on.
We can exercise together in the school like Swimming and playing Basketball!
Hopefully they don’t provide meals for us so we can just go outside and get our meals!
So many exciting events coming up!

NYP orchestra and Bedok North Symphonic Band is having a concert tomorrow at Nanyang Poly Auditorium.
730pm.

FREE.

THANK YOU ELAINE FOR BRINGING LAPPY CHARGER FOR ME!

No comments: