Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy happy birthday to Jiaxing!I was supposed to meet yinjie at about 230pm but he was an hour late.
But anyway to compensate the other time when i was two hours late.
What's the reason for it?
I can't really remember and i don't know what occasion was it too..
Combined lunch+Dinner with yinjie yesterday at Billy Bombers'.
The standard of the food has dropped but still i love the
Cookies and Cream Milkshake.
Ordered Ole Fish&Fries while yinjie ordered honey chicken.
Ben and jerry's icecream was yummy too :D
Today i didn't attend school, i was feeling duper lazy.
Did a 45 mins trumpet warmup.
Basically just scales,slurs,tonguing and long notes.
Then i headed to regent to meet some band peeps.
Was supposed to get my band file from dororin but i couldn't wait for her.
So a few of us went to play pool at zhengjie's place.
Then i headed home to SLEEP!
Sleeping has become a big and important part of my life now.
I just had durians after dinner.

P.S : Jerrick, remember to get my skin ready by tomorrow! Thanks!

Singapore National Youth Orchestra Concert
19th July (tomorrow)
730pm
Singapore Conference Hall
Tickets can be purchased at $5 each.

No comments: