Friday, September 29, 2006






chantelle and me. remembered it was taken last year,before she left for china for months (: and it was under my block in the middle of the night!












i havent had sufficient rests for this week. up to 6hrs per night rest. arghh.and i was late thrice for this week.
3 out of 5 days! and i had to walk 7rounds in the field today.
slacking.rotting.madd-ing.flunked.
devasted by my results. why is the Eng standard so strict that only 4 passed in my class?
this is driving me nuts. hit the table.
myself. and i ?

sometimes i ponder over and over again but there's no solution to what i think.
not every question has an answer.
it just happen. dont ask,

out with chantelle in the noon.
sent daryl to town first.
choosing maternity wears.shoes.shopping.dinner.
didnt go kbox 'cos it might affect her baby.being her advicer.
she extended the year- to 21years old, and we'll be going HK! might even bring her child along.wahha.
a new honda car (:
fetched her jappy-dad,korea-mom at bukit timah.
went to her grandma's place.and her dad sent her home.
her aunt thought im her colleague x]
while her parents drove me to lot1. (; cool parents.
meet siying and pinfen.arcade games. how kiddy were we,trying to get as much tickets as we can,so we can exchange for something.

did my maths paper. online to blog.
am so totally beaten out.

No comments: