Thursday, September 07, 2006

i skipped class in the mornin, 'cos i couldnt get up on time.
meet fads for lunch at yewtee,headed to sch for noon class.
went home for nap. siying was supposed to come my place to study together,she was too tired.
i packed my stuffs, headed to yewtee mac,intending to study by myself.
i thought it ll not be packed, but i was wrong. i queued up to buy food,then i changed my mind. i packed dinner at foodcourt for myself and i went home.i even wanted to eat the void deck! maybe its a new experience. i did nothing all night. i dontknow why also.
hockleong called me bout 8plus, asked me go cycling.
i went cycling with jet and hock till 9plus. we went to pump air laa.
then i went home. i felt so sleepy, i wanted to sleep around 10pm.
i studied maths and physics after.

yes,tomorrow will be a cool big day for me. might be i guessed. it will either work or not work out the way i planned.
and its already wednesday.
i am not ready for anything.
mentally no.
i gona flunk my prelims big time.
amaths alone will kill me.
come to think of it, whatever should i take my 0s for.
im not those study-type of dilligent students out there. awwhh.



please!

No comments: