Sunday, October 01, 2006

weekends is merely just boredom for me.

after a hard time,God showed me something really awesome happening in family. (: come and ask me ,i'll share with you. yes, through F A I T H even if we dont see Him. but i trust in Him.
i went for supper with dylan yesterday at 1am. a chat conversation .
thank you Lord for the boldness You placed in me. you see,the wonder of His Name is so superb!
i practised on maths today. i had gastric 'cos i didnt had dinner. junk food! :) i had WHITECHOCOLATE icecream with marshmallow and gold limited pepsi!

taking photos has become part of my daily life, and here it goes:
dont ask why did i squat like that. iwas listenin attentively to bigstef's story ( ;
takin photos aimlessly,as if there's the last chance to shot anything.
even for the times when someone as clumsy as drey falls,we burst. while chantelle was surprised.
we go through thick and thin together. thats why fadsj .....
my cycling parnet- jet lee jia yao.
we take photos in class. with whoever who wants to ( ;
we like to be crazy for anything in do, tryin out the most impossibles ,even out of class.
and this is eric- my best friend. he's finally attached. class chairpersons for last 2 years in regent. and this is part of class montage for graduation night.dont be shocked to see i'm one of those reponsible ones (: singya jiayao 06. kerwin daz 05

No comments: