Wednesday, September 20, 2006

maths paper2 kills me. dissappointed in myself-, unable to complete the paper on time though it was 2hrs 30mins long. i can do the questions but i got no time. ZZz. Geog paper was easy. hope i can score wellto pull my ss, but its impossible. studied ecotourism in msia but didnt come out. went home to sleep 'cos iwoke up at 545am to study at mac. went home to rest, feeling very tired. i havent even study till now okay. i fail my last papers tomorrow. amaths p2 and combined sci. i'm such a noob in so many things, yes 'cos i dont have knowledge and i'm stubborn and foolish. i am still old and tattered apart. my mind is not functioning well. i screw up in everything- music,studies,prefect,family. i am a big fat liar.dont believe in me anymore. i lied to people. i do things that people dislikes bout me. i made people around me irriated.i thought i used to look to the postive side of this world but no more.i ask why, but no one can answer.i used to love things around me.but now i disliked everything.i never believe in everlasting friendship. the friendship me and her had for 2years seemed to have broken up.we dont even contact so often now. true friends dont last.nothing lasts.

i wish any vehicle could just crash me down tomorrow and i bid a goodbye to this world. this might be my final farewell, i am not sure if i can survive. sorry.i am such a jackass.

No comments: