Tuesday, September 12, 2006

should have stay at home to study rather than go school,b'cos its a total waste of my time.
slacking day in school.
but it was the last physical education lesson before prelims starts.
we played frisbee match. my team scored a total of 5 pts to 8pts. but it was indeed a good game with my class.

went home and cooked my own lunch,cycled to meet hockleong and jet at limbang mac for revision.
at least i cleared my doubts in my weakest chem chap. :D and we had posting-and-answering questions session.actually wanted to cycle to ms chong's place at timah cos she wanted to teach us from 4-6pm. but hock was lazy.then we went cycling tomany places which i havent been before- kranji reservoir,factories buildings area,end of verde. initally wanted to go to farms and jurongbirdpark,but we went the wrong way. even went to the peak of the hill which was very steep. fell once due to me being a reckless cyclist. had many good new memorable experiences.reminded me of the times feng,eric and i went to the big drain near our school, to catch tadpoles,frogs.. even brought our bikes down. haah. school opened till late then we cycled to school.nearly got locked in school 'cos the uncle was about to leave.
met peng and stef for awhile before i went home.

going to continue my revision for eng too. yeaahh.
i hope i can expand my vocabs for my Eng composition and letter writing ,so that im able to impress the marker. my teacher predicted that Proposal will come out.most likely i guess too.
my right arm hurts.



thankyou,for the chat last night with me.
thankyou hockleong&jet.

No comments: