Tuesday, September 26, 2006




photo taken : mengyi.sokwen.myself


















ahh. i'm such a pig, i couldnt get up for school for both days.
but i wasnt late for school yesterday. i arrived at 740am (: it poured. thats why.
today i came to school at 940am. how late am i!!i didnt bother to report to the office, went straight to class.
hoOOOYaaYYyyyyy! i passed my geog. people said this was tyco,nah its cos God was with me and i studied. 32/50. to think i could score above the passing mark,it was just so nice!and i passed chinese. mm.but i still want to achieve at least a B3.
failed chem. practical pulled me down. mmm. nothing much in school today. i
dozed off durin poa while reading a book. so do drey!
took photos durin chinese,even out of our class. just outside my class there's a greenery field with plants.haha.actually this is the best part i love bout my school :D my chi teacher explained that my sentence structurewas lousy. haha, and its using very simple chinese words! mr choo said he would give me chocolate tomorr,'cos i asked from him :x my skin's that thick you see.

wahhaa. i am now a STOMPER (: a newbie though.

stayed home to catch some sleep.3hours. sleeping has become part of my habit,and thats horrible! that means no exericise!
i cooked dinner for myself. went cycling around yewtee in the night with jet. he was sick. meet bigstef. cycled home, called peng. basically this is what i did. i wanted to go lot1 library to study just now. but i'm so broke now.i'm left with what- less than 10bucks for this week.


i want to have cycling outing tomorrow wahhaha! tomorr's the only day which i dont have extra class! o.O class chalet. :L i doubt the whole class will go. studyfreakos in class. good that they influence us to study,but they are so so antisocial,not enthusiastic bout class outings! what a 4-10 class. classtee delay thanks to jet. aww i guessed the design will be soo soo guy-ish and army-ish.

No comments: