Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i had maths paper1 and Social Studies yesterday. for maths,it was not too difficult or easy. i got extra 20mins to check my paper! ;] i didnt study SS, cos time is very short. but i hope i score well for SBQ [; when i reachedhome, i slept for 4hours straight. intended to study at yewtee mac by myself, ended up studying with dor and wan yi. i promised wan yi i ll teach her maths after my papers cos i got no time even for myself now.

today i had physics paper2 and A.Maths. physics was alright for me. but AMaths was tough as expected. sleptfor an hour durin the paper. i knew i gona flunk my amaths. i am havin Maths paper 2 and Geog tomorrow. woohoo.i cant wait for maths paper really... its very challenging! wahhaa. but for geog,must really memorise well my factsfor tourism,especially Malaysia's attractions.
ooohhh man, i owed so many people money 'cos i just got myallowance today only. so will have to return to stephanie,siying,rebecca,wanyi! even spent all my savings ;/i needa buy 0 level 5years series combined science tomorrow after my papers. yeah.i will be finishing my Prelims in 2days time. work even harder! and i really dontknow how to spend wiselyon my resting day on friday. maybe gyming,pool,swimming.basketball? i wanna go trekking..anyone interested to trekwith me from panjang to bukit timah? :D
i must wake up at 530am to study tomorrow at mac!

STUDIES ahhhhHHHhhhhhhhhh-i'm tired. / and i ate sotongball and a lil noodles for dinner.
save monEY! money money!

just some random thinking:
i like coke with salt.
i like all kinds of fruits! but not too much of durians!
i am havin a hair drop already, too much msg.
i have not been watching movies for 2weeks already.
my bill rose to $45 this month!
i got a headache.
i am feeling stinky. ;/
my hair is all messed up, i dont even bother now! wahhahah.

No comments: