Thursday, September 14, 2006

i only had Eng paper 2 today. mm.a lil tough i guessed. then i went to the library to read my favourite detective book- tintin :D went home for lunch. meet siying at yewtee mac to study from bout 330pm to 630pm. met mdm rohaini and mrs ng (: ha!i dont know if i can make it for chi paper tomorrow man. i got to learn more chinese wordssss. dot dot. i spent so much for this whole week. yay. tomorrow noon to night will be studying. how fun can that be! i want to complete my 5years series maths before math prelim starts. i wanna go for the band exchange this saturday! should i ? z_z sihui 's gona give me a reply tomorr if she's going. ;]
i love my brother daryl bear!! wahhaha. thanks thanks! x]

im so full. what's for dinnerrr.

gona study chinese gong han and shi han later.

meanwhile,enjoy browsing the pics and drop comments okay ?




the oldold memories.good-old.


woohoo.guess whooo.
newyear06 at mschong's house ;]
mrs lim and me :D newyear06 at her house!
not forgetting CHANTELLE :P
newyear05. classmates and jane ong at my place.
devotees xmas 05 ((: at gy's place.
m&ms. i miss it.
memories kept.
i MISS THE PREFECTORIAL BOARD SEC4s :D
some bedoknorth seniors and regent :D
TETRA II bandcamp memories! my group :D
durin bandcamp in march06,we had midnight exco meeting! :D
jiayou jiayoouuu! jordan and me.
awards day concert at SP! havin a breaktime so took some photos ;D familar faces?
felicia.audrey.stephanie.janice.daziree. FADSJ @ town.
memories of trumpet juniors(blue) with sec4 seniors(red). yakun,kunjie,noel,hockhuay,cat and me.

felicia.audrey.daziree without stephanie. at sentosa somewhere in this year (:

No comments: