Monday, September 11, 2006

besties probably. x) smiles!

going back to school. meet siying in the morning. it was fun b'cos i never fails to brighten people's day! :P
3hours of freeperiod, revision.
He protected me, i was nearly hit by a car and that car stopped right in front of me and i got scolded. awwh. was too shocked to react in any way.
wanted to go cycling with classmates,maybe tomorrow evening.
everything runs well. went home for nap. and studied. watched 30mins of tv.

"There is a time for everything. While you are a student. Your purpose in life now is to expand your mind as far as you can. So that God can fulfill His purpose even through your studies and glorify God." someone smsed me this to me.

thank you people for your encouragement,be it postcards or smses. it really motivates me a lot, especially sharing verses you read before to me.

keep the MISSIONTRIP people in prayer that they ll be able to have access into the refugee camp.
keep Ps Daniel in prayer,he's in Phillippines.

prelims in 2days time.
excited.worried.nervous.breakdown. many feelings i couldnt describe.

do the best, God does the rest.

No comments: