Thursday, September 21, 2006

i slept very late last night but i was still able to wake up for today.i took my combined sci paper1 and finished in 25mins. i did not even study anything. i called ms jane to inform her that i dont want to take my AMaths paper after the paper. she insisted i give a try yeaa.i cant be bothered by anything now. these are harming me!its choking me!
i went to fetch jiayin out of school today. 'cos she tried all ways to leave school.hah. and she cycled backhome on my bicycle lar, and i had to walk home. meet her after and we went to health promotion board for something. went for the games adventure center,ha-then we went to my grandma's house x] woo, i miss her a lot,and also cheyenne! first thing i saw her was a big hug! i heard this from someone, hugs really can cheer people up at times. but true enough it will brighten. and she could get along so well with jiayin too. had a light dinner there. and we took cab back to cck. i went to meet siying for a while at library.met hock and kerwin. went home to meet jiayin to get my bicycle back home. and both of us had steamboat by ourselves lah! how miserable can that be. yea, i got a boring dumblife. we had the biggest laugh when dylan fell down at home! i called chantelle to chat! she's going to post to my house address maths prelims papers. xiexie! really want to meet her out one day again for KBOX!

nothing much.this is how i spent my day after my prelims.. and i need not attend school tomorrow. what to do.sleep all day and rot till i turn sour. then maggots eat me up. zzz. i dont know why, i survived today. i dontknow how many more days . hated this kind of life. but go for the EXTREMES. sounds familar. ........
..... ..... .........

No comments: