Thursday, September 07, 2006

i woke up at 830am. headed to lot1 mac for breakfast with siying. met sylvester too. then jiayin and rena came. went to siying's place to study. didnt really much. left her hse with her to my place bout 3plus. went yewtee mac look for my kor and adeline. waited for shane too. then went to my house to study. shane taught me a few sums. met cheryl and pinfen at the mrt station. pinfen siying and i went causeway to meet jazreel. buffet dinner at Sakae. took a few photos. spent 20bucks. awwhh. and we ate for 2hours. pinfen and siying accompanied home, cos pinfen wanted to borrow a haversack fr me for mission trip. woot. gona study soon. and shane's teaching me tomorrow too. holidays comin to an end.
yes smile! just too stubborn to move.
zw's nick "nothin's impossible." it really impacts me a lot.

what happened.. i really wish to know.

save me; mysaviour.

No comments: