Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's only Tuesday. AWWWHHH.

Managed to be on time for class today though I slept at 230am last night.
So much complications for my LEO just this morning, went to OSC then to IT helpdesk numerous times. Thanks to Jordan, going here and there with me. Ended up we didn't have breakfast, means I didn't drink milk. :(

Problem seems to be easy on the surface, when it comes to the researching part, it's really very tough. Not a lot of sites on the net, so we have to head to the library for books.

So lunch was with Sarah outside school coffeeshop. Awwh, I seriously do miss that bunch of them, so much.

Anyway, I didn't manage to complete my test. Time was so limited, and I know how to solve it, sighed. After class, went to Jordan's place with him and chill a while. Then I realised his mom was actually my school principle, and she finds me familar still! Woah! I'm significant though. Hhaha. Headed to JJC band practise afterwards with Noel. Self practise for an hour, just on the basics though. Didn't bring my scores too. Then had combine on sightreading new pieces.

Super shagged when I returned home.

No comments: