Friday, June 20, 2008

On Wednesday, I went to the gym by myself to workout. Really pushed myself to the extreme and at the same time I had fun too. And then I went to the library to read this book by Janet Evanovich, Wife For Hire. Romantic novel. (: Then meet Michael for late dinner at Pizza Hut before heading home.

Just yesterday, I went swimming with justin,von and don at yck swimming complex. Didn't want to swim initially but just to sun tan. But I was so tempted to swim then! Afterwards head over to Regent for evening band practise. Warm up a while, then a few of us headed to Lot1 for quick dinner before returning to school. So practise was 730pm for OBOG, sightread pieces and rehearsed Celebration. Then it was Regent practise, still sucks at that triplet part.. After the practise, had a lil supper with my juniors before I head home. By then it was reaching to 1am.

And the whole of today we had band POP rehearsal at FTP. Quite tedious, with all the run throughs for parade and concert. But the rehearsal was bad, not up to perfect peak yet. Even at this point of time, I'm still worried. Nothing much can be done, just do my best.

Endurance.

No comments: