Monday, June 16, 2008

MADNESS WITH QIONG

Welcome back republicans.
Was on the dock for class today, Ranjit Singh was like. what's your name? He can't recognise me. :/ Neither do my classmates. Doesn't matter. Maybe by browsing through the pictures, people will go like, awh daz is that you?! Hahha.

Not all my classmates were in school today, perhaps it's still holiday for them..
And so, I was having dumb yet fun time with Qiong, who sits right beside me today.

I asked her to take pictures with me, and yes she agreed! (plus she's kind of quiet, unless you start talking to her!)

She can't do spastic shots with me. Hhaha.

After class, it was meeting Justin up at Starbucks at civics.
Chilled, conversations upon more, exploration of republic and dinner at mac.
Finally home at ten pm. Thanks for sending me back. (:

Lastly, VAL and I, taken two weeks back.

No comments: