Tuesday, June 03, 2008

NYNY!

I woke up early today due to the heavy downpour.
Band practise.
Dinner was at Lot1, with Anyu, her mom and Zhengjie.
I promised her mom that one day I'll dine with her during my holiday, and what's more it was a very last minute decision.
NewYork NewYork is also available in Lot1 too! Plus some other new places like MOF. Now don't have to go all the to town to dine at such places.

Menu's big, just like Cafe Cartel,Waraku, Hong Kong Cafe ..
So before aunty came and join us, we actually used the menu and covered our faces! And she didn't realise lah!
Cheesy. :D
The table given to us was pretty small, and aunty actually requested if we could change to a bigger table but they said given the amount of food we ordered, it should be okay. But now, look at this! Our dishes were even out of the table!
They were nice to change our place then. Jordan and Junhao joined us a while later.
Seafood platter!
Aunty, being very happy with her cuppuchino mushroom soup!
Anyu.
Zhengjie.
Myself. Ending:
Overall, the food and service was great.
Then, I accompanied Junhao to Pizza Hut. He was hungry. :/
So he had baked rice.
And I was hungry too! Can you believe it? So I had an ice cream.

Window shopped around, chatted a lot then. MISS YOU HCTIB! :D

Went home today. Woah, And I took measurement for my weight just now. AND, I lost 3 kilograms. Yuh, you guys won't believe it given the massive amount of food I'm eating. Haha. And, I didn't even exercise! Haha. Okay, I shall stop being happy and start exercising, and eating regularly. :D

No comments: