Saturday, June 07, 2008

Nothing interesting happened during the weekdays. Just filled with either practises or work. Weekends are always a blast for me, days that I really look forward to. 5 days work(not exactly), 2 days play. Hahaha.

Friday was out for work, then it was meeting denise. She was nice to accompany me all the way from town to my place. Then Joyce asked me out with her, supposingly with Stephanie too but she was too exhausted. So we were hanging at town, dropped by to say hi to Mel, then to millienia walk to meet babyB and her colleague Jensen. Then we chilled and drink at some bistro at Serangoon. Woah, didn't know Serangoon is sucha nice place to chill. Glorious food everywhere! Stayed over at babyB's place. Went for supper with her cousin at 3plus. Pretty cool because her cousin's from RP too, and showed me a few magic tricks. I was even stunned and amazed. Haha.

Rushed home the next day and then to Regent for band practise. He fetched us to FTP and then we had lunch together. Brass combine with Mr Lun was pretty fine, kinda detailed. So we were able to play well in every of the tiny details. Just have to remind myself if not I'll forget. Then I went to my senior, Kewei's 21st bash. Pretty nice ambience over there, with food(for sure), ktv, pool, spacious place and also outdoor area. Kungfu Panda movie with May, that show's really sooper dooper funny lah. But quite inspiring I supposed, if you looked into the little details here there. Stayed at babyB's place again. This time , I fell asleep when I was watching tv.

Had lunch. Then it was meeting Joyce and Nina. Yay! Finally we meet up, just three of us. To little india? Lol. Then to Bugis. Lastly, Home Sweet Home. ((:

me: happy fathers' day, dad!
daddy: Thks. You be good I happy.

LOL He's so funny can!
p/s: no wonder he's my dadddy.

No comments: