Sunday, June 22, 2008

SAT/SUN

This is a lazy sunday. :/ So I was supposed to go for band practise with yonglin, but was so shagged from yesterday. I woke up in the noon today, was too tired. Went Bugis with my mom, since it's been a long while since we went out together. Perhaps the last time we went out together was last year? Then Joyce came over to join us for dinner. Hhaha, that was quite fun I guess. The conversation part, under-the-table-kicking-my-leg part(whenever my mom says something that somehow linked back to us), the nearly-gg-to-fight part, the laughing part and so on.
Back to yesterday, I reported at Regent 630am. Man, was super early. I was woken by my mom and junhao's idiotic text. Then the bus fetched us to FTP. Brief run through for parade before everything commence. Pictures not in order anyway, too lazy to shift.


The love of my life, trumpet family. :D :D :D
Emily toh! :D

Me, Esther, Miss Tan, Jordan and Zhenjun.
Ruyu and I. Missssss you! Thanks for coming!
Junhao, always my hctib. :D Sexy him.
Thaijin, my sissy!

Some of the Pei Cai bandies wanna my autograph. Don't ask me, I have no idea why too!
I love Esther! :D No one can peel us apart! (i mean it!) hahhah.
Sarah woo lala.
Suhaila.
Hayaya.Myself and Su. (My head was in this position thanks to mr teo)
Peirce band.


Hougang Band.
RWS.
Charles and I.
RWS with alumni and teachers. SPOT me!
Pei Cai!


Pohying, Cecilia, Felicia.
I saw this pic in my cam, haha. Some of the OBOG members.
Kaihong!
Yeah, we were having fun swing our hands and singing when the sec1s played. Esther was the most enthu one!

Parade.

Sec1s running and waving. Jordan.
Parade band. Sec1s in the morning at Regent.

And seniors.

In the bus trip there.

Dris and huey.
Noel & Siang joo.

Tpeters.

Hazel & juan.

Birdddd.
Rehearsal.


Awwww too bad, I didn't manage to take photos with all the people whom I wanted to do so.
Shaoming, Jerrick, Julie, Shelton.. and Yubing sis, thanks for coming! <3>
So after the concert, we had lunch break followed by OBOG practise till 430pm. Ended half an hour early, 'cos everyone was falling asleep during the practise. Can imagine how tiring it was?? Zoe was really funny, she can just literally doze off during the bar rest. Hahah.
Dinner was at Fork&Spoon with the OBOG gang. I sang the malay song, ended up I became so comical that jama just kept laughing at me throughout. Woah, then everyone joined in. How awkward I felt. :x

Charles, Jordan, Zeting, Suhaila and I went to Ah mei toast at cck to slack.
So I was introduced the yuen yang drink, mixed coffee and tea. But I can't taste the tea flavor at all!
Ended up we chatted so much bout what happened in sec 1 band life all the way till sec 3. Jordan was the one who did the most talking, entertaining us much while we were trying to keep awake. Hahha. Throughout when we talked, whenever mentioned bout me they got pissed off. 'Cos I was really one of the super playful naughty person who always get involved in troubles back then. Still remembered how Jordan and I nearly got into a big fight in front of the band members when we were excos at that time. But come to think of that, it really helped grow our friendship even stronger, even till now. Haha!
Many many many thanks to all the alumni, teachers and everyone else who have done so much to make this POP/graduation concert a successful one. (:
Left with 3 practise for OBOG.
and not much practises for RWS too.
Better practise harder than usual!

No comments: