Wednesday, June 11, 2008

AGAIN.

Timecheck: 2:48am
What am I doing: Just had supper
Listening to: Navigations for the SIXTH time

Ah I had another webcam session with BITCH just now.
Yah someone's busy over the phone too.
Damn retarded, he pointed __ and it hung. Serve you right!



Few days back, I met jessica the darkchild. Haha.

We were having conversation over supper and also camwhore, for sure.
It's been months, after we left church since we had such a great time together.

Will look forward to meeting Keyi too. Miss the both. Awww.


Went for band practise today. I think I did learn from chris through the sectional too! And we did sightread on Omens of love. How great, to think I ever wanted to play that piece few years ago. Now I felt it sounded cheesy though.

Then I meet Nina at city hall! Had dinner, chats, crazy times. WOAH.

Yes I know I dressed very casually 'cos I thought I would have gone home after practise. THANKS NINA FOR DRESSING SUPER CASUAL TOO! AND FOR THE SWEET NIGHT~

On my way home, I saw this at the toilet.

So what's that supposed to mean? Hhaha. So we can do our stuffs there, but not for long? o.o

Night o'folks.

No comments: