Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I HAVE...


















Coca Cola Zero Craze!!

























Believe it or not. I conducted tuition from 3pm-730pm. (An hour break from 5-6pm)
Woah woah woah. It was hard for me to imagine too, that I actually did it.
Anyway, that hour break, I went for light snacks.
And I bought that Zero coke.
The outside looks interesting with a new design.
Further more, it taste the same except that they did not use sugar but some sweetener.






















Was so exhausted after I came home at night.
Just recently, I play VIWAWA every night before I sleep.
WAHJONG with aaron fan, jordan and xiangrui man.
Tonight shall be the last night before I'll be away for 4 days! :D

In the meantime, updates of pictures on the way yo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!! I'm like the first to comment here eh? Bhuahahahaaas. U make me wanna try WHATS COCA COLA ZERO man. roarrrrrr it looks suppppppppper not sweet but im gonna trust you. not nice i send you the remaining ah. =DDDDD MISS YOU LOADS BABE!

Anonymous said...

I DOWANT TO PUT ANONYMOUS. HOI.


CYCYCYCYCYCYCYCY. =D